ThoughtSpot mobile 1.2 is now available. These release notes include information about new features, fixed issues from the previous releases, and any known issues.
1.2 New Features and Functionality
- R charts are now supported.
- Data labels are now available on the iPad version for enhanced chart viewing.
- Quick support. If you have any issues, you can now share debug logs with the ThoughtSpot mobile team, from the profile page.
1.2 Fixed Issues
The following issues are fixed in the 1.2 release:
- Users can interact with “View Only” filters on Pinboards.
- Year data labels are off by one year when custom calendar settings are used.
1.1.2 New Features and Functionality
- Auto-redirect Single Sign-On (SSO) for clusters with SSO enabled.
1.1.2 Fixed Issues
The following issues are fixed in the 1.1.2 release:
- Dates appear as invalid on visualizations.
- Last updated time is sometimes one day later than it actually is.
- The home pinboard refreshes randomly and does not follow the 30 minutes background to foreground logic.
- The “Excluded” filters applied in the ThoughtSpot web user interface appear in the “Included” list in the Mobile app.
- Cached data disappears even before new data loads.
- Clickable area for the close button on the Filters page is too small.
- “Login with SSO” on iPad is misaligned.
- Cascading filters do not work.
- Dates overlap on the x-axis when custom calendar is used.