This Reference section contains the commands and their syntax for all the command line tools in ThoughtSpot.
Included in this guide are:
- Keyword reference lists the available keywords to use in your search.
- tscli command reference lists the ThoughtSpot Command Line Interface commands.
- Formula function reference lists the available formula operators and functions. These are also listed in the Formula Assistant, which is available from the place in ThoughtSpot where you build formulas.
- Date and time formats reference lists the accepted date, time, and timestamp formats that you can use when uploading data through the Web interface or using the ThoughtSpot Loader.
- Row level security rules reference lists the operators for building row level security rules.
- TQL reference lists the SQL commands that are supported in TQL.
- ThoughtSpot Loader flag reference lists the options for loading data with tsload.