To set up and explore your data, access the ThoughtSpot application from a standard Web browser using a username and password. Before accessing ThoughtSpot, you need:
- The Web address (IP address or server name) for ThoughtSpot
- A network connection
- A Web browser
- A username and password for ThoughtSpot.
Supported Web browsers
The following browsers are verified to work well with the ThoughtSpot application:
- 68.x, 69.x, and later
- 76.x, 77.x, and later
- Internet Explorer
- For ThoughtSpot versions 6.3.0 and earlier, Internet Explorer versions 11.x, and later are supported. Starting with ThoughtSpot versions 6.3.1 and later, support for Internet Explorer is deprecated.
- 81.0.416.53, and later
- 13.x, and later
To sign in to ThoughtSpot from a browser:
- Open the browser and type in the Web address for ThoughtSpot:
Enter your username and password and click Sign In.
After you finish the search session, you can optionally sign out of ThoughtSpot. To sign out of ThoughtSpot from a browser:
- Click your user icon at the top right hand corner of the screen.
Click Sign out.