Learn about the fields used to create an SAP HANA connection using ThoughtSpot Embrace.
Here is a list of the fields of an SAP HANA connection in ThoughtSpot Embrace. You need specific information to establish a seamless and secure connection. All fields are required, except where noted.
- Connection name
- Enter a new SAP HANA connection name.
- Connection description
- Provide a short description of the connection. (Optional)
- Host and port
- Enter the host followed by a colon and the port number of the SAP HANA database.
Example: If your host is
192.168.1.1, and your port is
8080you would enter
- Enter the user associated with the SAP HANA database.
- Enter the password associated with the user of the SAP HANA database.
- Enter the database associated with the SAP HANA database.