To make changes to the chart configuration, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the visualization.
This opens the Customize menu for the chart.
You can edit some of the elements of the chart directly, by clicking on them. For example, you can change the appearance of a chart axis by clicking it and making selections in the available options.
Through this menu, you can perform a number of customizations:
- Editable ‘drag and drop’ chips
- ‘Not Visualized’ section
- Number formatting for all data labels
- Category (Number, Percentage, Currency)
- Units (K, M, B)
- Independent control for each measure on the chart
- Grouping and ungrouping of axes
- Axis renaming
- Column renaming for chart and pivot tables
- Wrap or clip options for long text
- No line limit for headers in wrap mode
Use the configuration options to perform any chart adjustments, such as:
- Reorder labels on the axis or legend
When there are multiple columns on the x- or y-axis or legend of a chart, you can reorder them by using the Configure Chart icon.
- Set the y-axis range
You can manually set the y-axis range by using the Edit chart configuration icon.
- Hide and show values
You can hide and show values on the chart using the legend.
- Change chart colors
You can easily change the legend colors in a chart.
- Additional chart options
You can configure charts to show the y-axis data values.
- Zoom into a chart
You can zoom into your chart by selecting an area with your mouse.