Here is a list of all of the external database connectors, and their connection credentials, that you must save in ThoughtSpot Embrace. As you create a new external connection, you need specific connection information to establish seamless and secure connection with that database.
- Connection name: Mandatory. Enter a new Snowflake connection name.
- Description: Optional. Provide a short description about the connection.
- Account Name: Mandatory. Enter the account name associated with the Snowflake connection.
- User: Mandatory. Enter the Snowflake account username.
- Password: Mandatory. Enter the Snowflake account password.
- Role: Mandatory. Specify the privilege of the user.
- Warehouse: Mandatory. Specify the warehouse associated with the connection.
- Database: Optional. Specify the database associated with the account.
- Schema: Optional. Specify the schema associated with the database.