Learn about the fields used to create a Snowflake connection with ThoughtSpot Embrace.
Here is a list of the fields of a Snowflake connection in ThoughtSpot Embrace. You need specific information to establish a seamless and secure connection.
- Connection name: Mandatory. Enter a new Snowflake connection name.
- Connection description: Optional. Provide a short description about the connection.
- Account name: Mandatory. Enter the account name associated with the Snowflake connection.
- User: Mandatory. Enter the Snowflake account username.
- Password: Mandatory. Enter the Snowflake account password.
- Role: Mandatory. Specify the privilege of the user.
- Warehouse: Mandatory. Specify the warehouse associated with the connection.
- Database: Optional. Specify the database associated with the account.
- Schema: Optional. Specify the schema associated with the database.