Snowflake Partner Connect allows you to quickly and easily try out ThoughtSpot connected to Snowflake, using ThoughtSpot Embrace.
ThoughtSpot in Snowflake Partner Connect benefits:
- 30-day trial
- Easy to sign up
- Up and running in 5 minutes
- Trial data already loaded into Snowflake
- No data modeling required
- Gain first-hand experience of the power of ThoughtSpot search-driven insights
A Snowflake account
If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free trial.
- Add the try.thoughtspot.com IP address to your list of allowed domains in your Snowflake account:
- Read the best practices for Embrace with Snowflake.
Sign up for the ThoughtSpot free trial in Snowflake Partner Connect
To sign up for the free trial, do the following:
Log in to your Snowflake account.
Click Partner Connect.
Click ThoughtSpot. The Connect to ThoughtSpot window appears.
Click Connect. A ThoughtSpot account is created for you and an email titled Activate Your ThoughtSpot Trial is sent to the email address associated with your Snowflake account. This email contains activation instructions.
Click Activate. Your browser redirects to try.thoughtspot.com.
If you choose Activate Later, you can open the email and click Start Trial Now to navigate to try.thoughtspot.com.
At try.thoughtspot.com, do the following:
- For Username, enter the email address associated with your Snowflake account.
- Enter your Company Name.
- Create a Password.
- Confirm the Password, by re-entering it.
- Check the checkbox for I agree to Terms and Conditions.
- Click Sign in.
Once you sign in, the ThoughtSpot home page appears.
Using Embrace with Snowflake in the ThoughtSpot free trial
From the ThoughtSpot home page, a Connect to Snowflake guided tutorial appears at the bottom-right of the page. You can play the video, which shows you the entire workflow of using Embrace to connect to Snowflake.
Click Next, to be guided, step-by-step, through the process of connecting ThoughtSpot to Snowflake, selecting and searching a data source, changing a chart configuration, and more.
Once you finish the tutorials, you are ready to try out your own searches, chart configurations, pinboard filters, and more.