The ThoughtSpot mobile app allows you to discover insights in seconds from billions of rows of data, right from the palm of your hand. You can access your ThoughtSpot cluster to search answers and pinboards. You can also create pinboards using existing answers and use pinboard filters.
Version 2.0 supports more features that were previously available only through the ThoughtSpot Web app, including:
For details, see Mobile release notes.
- User account on a ThoughtSpot cluster
- Minimum cluster version: release 5.1
- Required cluster version for deep linking: release 6.3 or later
- Required cluster version for drill down: release 6.2 or later
- Apple iOS version 9.0 or later (iPad and iPhone)
- Android 6.0 or later
Add charts and tables to a customizable Home Pinboard.
Share KPIs and charts using iMessage, email, and Slack (supports deep linking).
Access your Home Pinboard even when you are offline.
Responsive & Interactive Experience
Tap and swipe to see chart details. Filter to pinpoint relevant insights.
Tag your favorite Pinboards and Answers for quick access.
Sharing with deep linking
Beginning with version 2.0, you can share a link to objects in ThoughtSpot using instant messaging or email and the recipient can open the link in the mobile app or the web. If a user has the mobile app, the link will open directly in the mobile app. If they don’t have the mobile app, they are presented with the option to download it or to view it on the web.
|Object||Share/open on Web||Share/open on Mobile|
Beginning with version 2.0, you can seamlessly and intuitively select data point(s) and drill down for more detailed information. You can also trace the drill path back and reset to the initial state.
To drill down:
- Tap to select a data point.
A description of the point you selected appears at the top of the screen, and action buttons appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Drill
A list of columns appears.
- Select a column to drill down on.
- To drill down further, tap an item on the chart, select a column to drill down on, and then tap Drill .
To go back to the previous chart:
- Tap the Revert icon .
To go back to the top level where you started your drill down:
- Tap the Reset icon .
To deploy the app to users in your company, see Deploy mobile app.
To try the app before deploying it, see Try mobile app.
- To install and set up the app, see Install and set up mobile app.