Here is a list of all of the external database connectors, and their connection credentials, that you need to save in ThoughtSpot Embrace. As you create a new external connection, you need specific connection information to establish seamless and secure connection with that database.
- Connection name
- Enter a new Snowflake connection name.
- Connection description
- Provide a short description of the connection.
- Account name
- Enter the account name associated with your Snowflake connection.
The account name is part of the URL that you use to access the Snowflake UI. It is the portion of the URL before
Example: If your URL is
https://abcd.xyz.efg.snowflakecomputing.com, your account name is
- Enter the Snowflake account username.
- Enter the Snowflake account password.
- Specify the privilege of the user.
- Specify the warehouse associated with the connection.
- Specify the database associated with the account.
- Specify the schema associated with the database.