This Reference section contains the commands and their syntax for all the command line tools in ThoughtSpot.
Included in this guide are:
- Keyword reference lists the available keywords to use in your search. These are also listed in the Help Center, which is available from Help on the top navigation bar in ThoughtSpot.
- tscli command reference lists the ThoughtSpot Command Line Interface commands.
- Formula function reference lists the available formula operators and functions. These are also listed in the Formula Assistant, which is available from the place in ThoughtSpot where you build formulas.
- Date and time formats reference lists the accepted date, time, and timestamp formats that you can use when uploading data through the Web interface or using the ThoughtSpot Loader.
- Row level security rules reference lists the operators for building row level security rules.
- TQL reference lists the SQL commands that are supported in TQL.
- ThoughtSpot Loader flag reference lists the options for loading data with tsload.