ThoughtSpot mobile 1.1.2 is now available. These release notes include information about new features, fixed issues from the previous releases, and any known issues.
1.1.2 New Features and Functionality
- Auto-redirect Single Sign-On (SSO) for clusters with SSO enabled.
1.1.2 Fixed Issues
The following issues are fixed in the 1.1.2 release:
- Dates appear as invalid on visualizations.
- Last updated time is sometimes one day later than it actually is.
- The home pinboard refreshes randomly and does not follow the 30 minutes background to foreground logic.
- The “Excluded” filters applied in the ThoughtSpot web user interface appear in the “Included” list in the Mobile app.
- Cached data disappears even before new data loads.
- Clickable area for the close button on the Filters page is too small.
- “Login with SSO” on iPad is misaligned.
- Cascading filters do not work.
- Dates overlap on the x-axis when custom calendar is used.