If network connectivity to and from ThoughtSpot is not working, try using these steps to find and correct the issue.
To troubleshoot network connectivity for ThoughtSpot:
- Make sure that the network cables are connected correctly.
- Check that the network cable is connecting the nodes to the network switch.
- Try replacing the cable with a cable from a known working system to rule out a bad cable or switch connectivity issues.
- Make sure the eth0 interface is connected to the network by issuing:
ethtool eth0The port that’s currently connected will have “link detected” in the last line of the output.
- If the networking settings have been reconfigured, reboot each of the nodes.